Haylie Talks About How to Restore Good Bacteria After Antibiotics.
How to restore good bacteria after antibiotics, vegan protein options, fermenting your own vegetables and more!
- Completed FMD (3 rounds, 12 weeks) and still have a little weight to lose. Can I add legumes to Phase 2 breakfast?
- Fifth round of FMD: do you have an alternate Pea Protein? I’m in Italy and cannot order your products.
- What other vegan protein options, besides hummus, do you recommend for the H-Burn, in addition to your protein powder? Are any other legumes or beans suitable?
- In a recent Facebook post, Haylie stated she is doing a whole week of Phase 3 to work on hormones. Is this a strategy that can be used to break plateaus?
- What if I want to do more protein in Phase 1? (specifically a chili recipe substitution of more meat and less beans)
- I always gain a pound or two on Phase 3.
- Is it great to make your own fermented vegetables?
- Would a maté infusion be allowed on FMD?
- I started the i-burn today. the tea is horrible tasting! i’ve added some stevia, but it just burns my mouth. any suggestions for an alternative?
- Do you have any suggestions for recipes from the FMD cookbooks for Phase 1 and Phase 2 lunches that don’t have to be eaten warm? I don’t have access to a microwave.
- Just finished taking antibiotics for the last two weeks. How can I restore the good bacteria?
- Which Maintenance Strategy is best?
- Is there a limit to how much xylitol you can have in a day in both foods and drinks?